Hallstar takes a collaborative approach in engaging with customers, working to understand their businesses. This enables us to provide the products that our customers need. We delight in making use of our chemistry expertise and industry knowledge to design new products that address evolving needs, and in providing formulation tools and individualized technical support to help customers make the most of our products, whether in current or new product forms and application areas. During In-Cosmetics Asia 2015 in Bangkok, Hallstar will introduce its latest innovations a enabling customers to create superior formulations to meet new consumer needs:
• HallBrite® EZ-FLO TDX and HallBrite® EZ-FLO TDX Plus – High-performing titanium dioxide dispersions able to improve Sun Care formulations efficacy, aesthetics and sensoriality.
• Olivem® LV Flex – A new emulsifier which promises light touch, fresh feel and high flexibility in a wide range of applications: from hyper fluid sprayable formulations to medium viscosity and thicker emulsions.
One example of an industry trend which started in China is the growth of the market for multifunctional facial masks, spreading into more and more geographies. Hallstar has developed a set of formulations to show how our ingredients can help develop new solutions for this complex segment, which poses new challenges in terms of claimed benefits, textures, sensoriality and diversity of delivery systems.
Click on the links below to learn more about our new solutions:
• Hallstar Multifunctional Facial Masks Brochure – The right solutions for a growing trend
• Hallbrite EZ FLO Dispersions Brochure – High-performing titanium dioxide dispersions
• Olivem LV Flex Brochure – Fresh, light feel for a range for applications